Sunday, December 4, 2011

Whoo Hoo!! Etsy shop up and runnin!

I have officially posted a couple cards on my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/kreativestudios.  As of now, I do not have it set up for making donations and according to Etsy rules, I can't promote contributions until I speak with the organizations that I want to donate to.  Hopefully you will see that feature sometime soon!

Please take some time to check out the shop and let me know if you have any custom orders, I can whip up some samples for you and we can go from there!  If you have any tips for making my shop better, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, here's a couple more cards that will also be going on Etsy, but it's kind of a time consuming task so I'll try to do a few a day.


This simple card just has some blocky areas with a cute polka-dotted butterfly, some baker's twine and a cute multi-purpose sentiment.  I know a little girl right now that would recognize it because I gave it to her for her birthday.  I like it so much I made some more!


There has to be something said for simplicity, because this card just has some bird stamps and the one that is different trails from the words that announce the unique bird.  It's a little hard to see, but the background looks kind of speckled in the pic, it's actually glimmer spray all over the entire front.  Pretty subtle, but finishes it nicely.


Had to add a Chistmas card...This one has some lime-y green glittered epoxy-like circles that form a wreath with a large burgandy bow.  The sentiment is inked with a great bright turquoise to accent the red and lime. 

Supplies:

Smile Card: (paper) Recollections, Papertray Ink; (stamp) Papertray Ink; (ink) TH Distress; (die) Martha Stewart; (misc) baker's twine, clear rhinestones, scoretape

Bird Card: (paper) Recollections; (ink) TH Distress, Studio G; (stamp) Papertray Ink; (die) Papertray Ink; (misc) Perfect Pearls mist, popdots

Wreath Card: (paper) Recollections; (ink) TH Distress; (punch) Marvy Uchida; (glitter) Martha Stewart; (ribbon) Celebrate It; (misc) Georgia and Chopin Script fonts, Glossy Accents, popdots







No comments:

Post a Comment