Thursday, December 8, 2011

Been crafting like crazy!

So yesterday and today I worked on birthday cards for by brother and one of my friends, I'll post pics by Sunday since I don't want them to see them before I give them to them.  Anyway, I was having a low creativity day, but once I got into it, I think I did alright.  Here's some of the others that I've made!


This is the card that I was going to give to Lindsey, but I made one I like better.  I have an embossed doily with a plum painted background spritzed with a glimmer spray.  There's a smaller glittered doily on top and the banner on the front says "Have your cake and eat it too!"  I thought this was a super cute sentiment for her birthday.


This card can be used for several different occasions: Birthday, baby shower, congratulations, etc.  I used a crinkled paper ribbon that I distressed the raised parts and added a distressed flower from several layers of flowers in different papers and colors.  The center is a rhinestone and the sentiment finishes it off.  I also rounded the corners and distressed the edges of the card as well.


I went simple with this with a dark brick red base and a whimsical snowman backed with an olive green.  The Brrrr sentiment fits the snowman well.

Supplies:

Have your cake: (paper) Recollections, Canson; (stamps) Stampin Up, Papertray Ink; (ink) versamark, TH Distress; (die) Papertray Ink; (misc) Ranger embossing powder, Martha Stewart glitter, Perfect Pearls mist, popdots, clear rhinestones.

Cheers: (paper) Recollections, unknown-flowers; (ink) TH Distress; (dies) Cricut; (misc) clear rhinestones, Paper Source paper ribbon.

Brrrr: (paper) Bazzill; (dies) Cricut



No comments:

Post a Comment